- A movement that aims to support young people in their physical, mental and spiritual development, that they may play constructive roles in society, with a strong focus on the outdoors and survival skills
- An informal education program with an emphasis on practical skills and knowledge, and teaching these skills to newer, younger Scouts
- Leading an active and responsible life of service to oneself, one’s family, one’s community, and the world as a whole
- Making friends and lifelong relationships with others
- Setting personal goals and reaching them
- Upholding the moral and ethical code of honor established by BSA
- Hiking, fishing, camping, cooking, crafts, sports. . . .
- Experiencing all that life has to offer
- Having FUN!!!